When it comes to choosing the perfect going out shoes, Miss Black has you covered. Whether you’re looking for high heels or stylish flats, you’re bound to find your ideal pair.
Your shoes are going to carry you the whole evening. So not only should they be fabulous, but you’ll also want to make sure you can move around in them and feel supported while doing so.
You’ll likely be wearing them for a couple of hours, so make sure you’re comfortable with the type of heel and the heel size. Most events will have places to sit, but you don’t want to spend the entire evening in a chair. But there’s also no shame in packing a pair of flats to slip onto your feet after a couple of hours.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Party Shoes
Choosing the perfect party shoes can be tricky, with so many stunning shoes available. There are a few things to keep in mind before getting dressed up and ready to go.
- Make sure you’ve worn your shoes in before you wear them out. As people who have made the mistake of wearing brand new shoes to an event, trust us when we say, don’t. Take them for a walk and get used to them. Otherwise, you’ll be battling blisters during and after the event.
- Another important thing to note when choosing your party shoes is making sure they match your outfit. This will require some advanced planning. Otherwise, some shoes are versatile enough that you’ll be able to match them with multiple outfits. A pair of black or nude heels can pair with most outfits. But at Miss Black, we believe an event is a perfect reason to buy a new pair of shoes.
- Bring a pair of flats with you, just in case.
- Slip some clear or nude coloured plasters into your bag.
- Don’t be afraid to rest your feet. Sitting down for dinner, drinks or just for a chat is a great way to rest your feet.
- Make a statement. There’s no reason to be shy with your choice of footwear. Make sure your going out shoes are as worthy of attention as you are.
Best Party Heels for Going Out
Choosing a pair of going out heels can mean the difference between dancing the night away, or battling blisters all evening. No one wants to take off their heels to go dancing, but sometimes it is a necessity.
Here are our top picks for the best party heel.
Best Black Going Out Shoes – Chacha 1
These black evening heels are the going-out heels you’ve been searching for. The pointed toe and metallic look are iconic. Plus, the unique cross over strap has us wanting the shoe in silver as well.
Best Cute Going Out Shoes – Jive 1
When we think cute, our mind goes straight to Jive 1. With a buckle ankle strap, chain, and court-style point toe, this is a shoe that won’t disappoint. Our favourite is the nude heel, but the red and black versions are equally as fabulous.
Best Party Sandals – Bardot 1
Another low-heel option is Bardot 1. This party sandal is an evening shoe you’ll fall head over heels for. This glamour shoe boasts the most stunning diamantes and a metallic look.
Best Low Heel Party Shoes – Grammy 1
Grammy 1 is the ideal party shoe for women looking for a lower heel. It boasts both diamante and crossover straps that will keep you secure and stylish. There’s a reason its named after the prestigious academy awards.
It comes in silver, rose gold, and black, perfect for a range of outfits.
Best Pink Evening Shoe – Pinafore 1
If you’re looking for a statement shoe with a more modest heel, Pinafore 1 is our go-to. Its smaller heel makes it easier on the foot. While the diamante detailing, eye-catching bow and buckle ankle strap make it hard to miss. Plus, you can also get this stunning style in black.
Best Party Shoes for a Matric Dance – Prom 1
Your matric dance is a night you’ll never want to forget. So, of course, you’ll want the right shoes for the occasion. Prom 1 is the matric dance shoe of your dreams. With a peep toe, diamantes and a dainty overall look, you won’t find a more perfect shoe than this.
Best Diamante Party Shoes for Women – Rumba 1
These gold diamante party shoes are a spotlight stealer. With a pointy toe, diamante detailing and a metallic heel, Rumba 1 is to die for. Inspired by the ballroom dance style, Rumba, this shoe is made for the dance floor. Plus, it also comes in silver and black.
Best Nude Womens Going Out Shoes- Nobel 1
Steal the shoe with the iconic nude heels. The gold chain and padlock add a little something extra to the shoe that will draw eyes from across the room. You can also get this style in black and white.
Which Going Out Shoes Do You Love?
Whether you’re looking for matric dance shoes, wedding shoes or some fabulous footwear for another event, Miss Black has plenty of options to choose from.
Which shoes are your favourites? Let us know in the comments.